Only a few more months of Summer left and the Fall craziness begins. The vacations are ending and kids are starting back to school. Partner is coming up on the tail end of our 2014 client networking events with only Red Bank, NJ, Dallas, TX and Orange County, CA left, and is busy preparing for the Fall conference season to begin.
Just a few industry events that you’ll spot a Partner team member or two at this Fall:
- Loanmakers Forum: Jenny Redlin attending and is a sponsor.
- RealShare Bay Area: Jay Grenfell and Bill Tryon will be attending and are sponsors.
- NRTA: Rob Vaughn will be speaking and Cody Taylor attending.
- IMN Crowdfunding for Real Estate: Misty Vazquez is attending.
- Supermobility Week: Mike Cunneen is attending.
- Marcus & Millichap Multifamily Forum: Chicago: Bob Geiger will be attending.
- BisNow: Socal– Industrial Real Estate Summit: Jenny Redlin is attending.
- BisNow San Francisco: Jay Grenfell will be speaking.
- RealShare New Jersey: Ken Sisk will be speaking with Frank Romeo, Ralph Orlando attending.
- BisNow San Diego Hospitality Summit: Mark Lambson will be speaking.
- Western States CREF: Jenny Redlin, Arcie Propster, Joe Derhake, Jay Grenfell, and Summer Gell will be returning exhibitors.
- FLAGGL: Joey Bonin a returning exhibitor.
- ERAPPA: Chris Morris will be attending.
- NMHC- Student Housing Conference: Summer Gell and Bob Geiger will be attending.
- ICSC: Western Division Conference: Mark Lambson, Jenny Redlin and Arcie Propster will all be attending.
- RTM Annual Conference: “Sustainable Property Transactions“: Ken Sisk will be speaking.
- NAGGL: Joey Bonin, Marshall Stanclift, and Gary Reynolds will be returning exhibitors.
- BisNow: NJ Healthcare Real Estate Summit: Clare Broderick will be speaking.
If you are looking for a list of industry events, be sure to keep an eye out for Arcie Propster’s monthly CRE Industry Events blog.